INDUSTRY INTERACTION AND STUDENT ACTIVITIES COMMITTEE
The Industry Interaction and Student Activities Committee (IISAC) (formerly Team CataClic) was constructed to fuel the exchange of ideas among students, academics, government and industry. The objective is co-creating an atmosphere of learning and experience, beyond the academic curriculum.
The IISAC regularly organizes sessions and events by inviting eminent personalities from the corporate-world and the education sector. It also organizes various industrial visits, educational tours and port visits to equip the students with a deep understanding of International and domestic business which form an integral part of the holistic learning provided at MIB.
The committee also organizes fresher and farewell and various student activities such as student orientation and ice breaking sessions to help the senior batch pass on the baton to the junior batch.
The sessions and activities, apart from being a great source of learning for the students will additionally bring the institute closer to specific companies. This helps in enhancing the visibility of the companies on the campus as well as the institute in the companies.
The various activities organized include:
• Guest Lectures on contemporary and business issues
• Seminars and talks by functional managers and area experts
• Annual Symposium with a contemporary business theme
•The Corporate Ecclesia
• Senior-Junior Interactions
• Port visits (dry and wet port visits)
• Educational tours to industries across sectors
• Regular movie and documentary screenings
• Fresher and Farewell