Which list’s serial number should I use?
A. Admissions list number
2. Where is the serial number?
A. Its given on the right side of your name in admission list
3. Should I use category wise serial number?
4. Do I need to send my caste certificate in a mail?
5. What should I do if my certificate’s validity is over?
A. Upload it and get a new one issued for later process.
A. To the same id from which you received the mail.
7. What to write if I have my marks in C.G.P.A?
A. Mention the full marks and obtained marks as they are in your marksheet and use the appropriate method of your university convert them into percentage.
8. Do I need to count the marks of every subject?
A. Yes you need to count the marks of every subject.
9. What is my D.U enrollment number?
A. Its only for the students who have graduated from D.U. and it will be given on the marksheet. Others can write N/A.
10. What if I don’t have a required document?
A. Mail the department your concern and ask for time to get the required certificate issued
11. Do I need to upload mark sheet of all semesters?
A. No only upload mark sheet that has over all score or that of the latest semester.
12. Is 10th mark sheet same as 10th certificate?
13. Is 12th mark sheet same as 12th certificate?